Monday, February 10, 2014

What Vivian Says



At two-years-old our Vivvie is a little chatterbox. I thought I'd start this new installment on our blog to capture some of the funny things she says. You may also notice some "What Seamus Says" posts in the future as well. Here's just a snippet of Viv's vocabulary at the moment:

Parking Lot = Parking Road

Silly Goose = Silly Goofy

Frankenstein = Frankentimes

"I be Dorothy. You be a flying monkey."

"I be Roo. You be mama Kanga."

"I want my Cinderella slippers on me."

"I want my Dorothy shoes on me."

"Stinking butt!" (What she calls Seamus when she's angry with him.)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those are precious! I'm so glad you started doing this. I wish I had when you and Luke were little, so we could compare notes!

Love you!
Mom/Grandie

Lydia said...

This blog is very helpful when it comes to recording things. Hopefully, I can keep it up.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...