Thursday, November 28, 2013

Happy Thanksgiving!

Yesterday my parents came up from Tennessee to spend Thanksgiving with us, and this morning my mom and I were up and baking by 8 a.m. We didn't make the huge feast we usually make, but we did make all the Thanksgiving classics: turkey, cornbread dressing, sweet potato casserole, green bean casserole (my favorite!), homemade whipped cream, two pumpkin pies, and a cherry pie (my dad's been craving it).



I love the way Thanksgiving makes the house feel with the hot smells of casseroles, turkey, and pies baking.



We had a lovely day today and are so happy that Grandie and Grandpa will be here for a few more days.

Hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving too!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We had a lovely time with you, too! Love you!

Mom/Grandie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...