Saturday, January 12, 2013

Some Finished Objects

Oh, how I miss joining in with the Wednesday Yarn Along! Between my students, my etsy shop, and my kiddos, I've not had the time to participate in a yarn along in months. I yearn for summer when I won't be teaching, and I'll have a lot more free time. I'm pretty busy in this little corner, but I've carved away some time to knit. Most of my knitting has been for our etsy shop. These simple patterns are all my own design:



I managed to keep my promise to myself and to my kiddos and knitted a Christmas Loch Ness Monster for S...

and a birthday dress for V...



5 comments:

Wendy said...

I'm missing joining in the Yarn Alongs, too. Hopefully sometime soon . . .
The cowl and the little dress are my favorites!

Lori ann said...

hi lydia! i miss seeing you there too. all your knits are beautiful. and oh my your baby is so big! and so cute. take good care. xxx

karen said...

love all of your projects!!! It's good to see you :)

house full of jays said...

No way that is your little Vivian - she is getting so tall! I love her dress.
All those finished objects are beautiful! I was thinking of you earlier - happy to find a new post from you! xo

Tina said...

Such an adorable little dress for Vivian- I love your color choice! And stuffed animals are so much fun to knit :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...