Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Yarn Along



On the Needles: I've just started knitting the Owlunder Baby Sweater for a friend's baby. So far it's been quick work. I hope to have it finished by the end of the week so I can start knitting fall and winter wear for my own kiddos.



Off the Bookshelf: Found T's copy of Franklin's Autobiography laying around the house where he'd been reading it on and off. I picked it up and have been enjoying it immensely. I've read bits and pieces of it before, but this time I'm going to read it the whole way through. I've also been making my way through the Sleep Easy Solution. Not too sure if this will help with Vivian's nighttime partying, but we'll see. Mama needs more than three hours of sleep a night. Check out the Small Things blog to see what others are knitting and reading this week.

4 comments:

wifemomknitter said...

That sweater looks so cute, Lydia! Can't wait to see the finished results.

little macaroon. said...

Oooh the owls scare me, I still haven't braved colour knitting! Looks like it will be super cute though :-)

swanski said...

I hope you get your project knitted in time, great color!

Anke said...

That's going to be a wonderful sweater! The owls are adorable!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...