Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Yarn Along





Joining Ginny from Small Things for another Wednesday Yarn Along...



On the Needles: Kate Davies's Owlet Sweater. I love her designs, and her patterns are so well-written. This will be my third time making this sweater (and in the exact same color). Between moving and adjusting to life with two kids, I've not made much progress. This is normally a quick knit, taking maybe a week at the most. However, I've been (hardly) working on the body for over a month now.







From the Bookshelf: A couple of bird field guides. We've been having fun identifying all the bird species coming to our feeders and on the property. So far the most exotic bird we've seen is a Scarlet Tanager.

5 comments:

Jen said...

I think that's going to look great on your little Vivvers!

Happy Anniversary, by the way!

Tracey said...

That is really saying something great about the pattern if this is your third time knitting it.
We are huge bird watchers here, they are a lot of fun.

Jessica Snell said...

Even though we're in the middle of the greater Los Angeles area, we get hawks here. They're my favorite to watch!

tina said...

Oh - I saw a scarlet tanager for the first time when I was a student at UT, and was just amazed at their vivid color. It's always a treat to spot one!

swanski said...

I love to knit the same pattern over and over. Love that shade of brown!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...