Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Yarn Along



Joining Ginny from Small Things for another Wednesday Yarn-Along...


On the Needles: A Snake for Mr. S. He's decided on rainbow stripes for the body and a green head.

Off the Bookshelf: If it's possible, I'm tiring of poetry and ready to read some novels. Until I have a chance to swing by the library and pick up another Barbara Kingsolver, I'm reading Jean Rhys, one of my favorite novelists. I've just started Voyage in the Dark, one of her early novels.

4 comments:

Tracey said...

It looks like you are going to have a lovely spring snake!
I adore reading Barbara Kingsolver, but have never read Jean Rhys so I will have to pick up one of her books and give her a try. :)
Have a lovely yarn along day!

Swanski said...

A snake sounds like the perfect knit for your son. I bet it's going to be colorful when it's done :)

Wendy said...

Looking forward to the rainbow stripes--that will be one cheerful snake!

Jen said...

I'm sure that S is going to love his snake. :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...