Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Yarn-Along

Joining Ginny from Small Things this week for another yarn-along...

On the Needles: An apple hat for Baby Vivian. I couldn't find a pattern I liked, so I'm making a simple baby hat and attaching a stem and leaf to the top. I've been so busy with the baby and the boy that I wanted something quick and easy to work on, and this little hat is perfect.


Off the Bookshelf: I've been spending a lot of time with my old copy of What to Expect the First Year, and S and I just finished up The Cat Who Wanted to Go Home, another in Jill Tomlinson's series of books (recommended by Little Macaroon).

5 comments:

Swanski said...

Hats are fun and quick, good choice! I hope as you read this you are snugging with two kiddos!! Congrats again!

Ellen said...

A hat is a good choice - keep that little head warm. Love her name - Vivian. Old-fashioned yet new.

Wendy said...

I'm looking forward to using the What to Expect During the First Year book again, come April--it was my go-to answer book with my first baby. The apple hat is going to be cute!

little macaroon. said...

logging into blogger for the first time in two weeks and see your wonderful news! Welcome to the world little Vivian! Congratulations and best wishes for a happy happy new year ;0)

Lydia said...

Wendy--YAY! Congratulations!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...