Thursday, December 8, 2011

Week 38

Well, I made it to week 38...actually I'm in week 39 as I write this. I don't know if you can tell by this photo but the baby actually dropped in week 38 and is head down and ready to go.

Week 38 Highlights:
*Last week of commuting to work; last week of long meetings; last week of sitting in an office for most of the day

*Sweet farewells from my co-workers complete with treats and baby gifts

*The gift of some exquisite baby clothes from India given to me by one of my co-workers who travels to India all the time

*Lots of movement from baby

*Seamus's ear on my belly listening to the baby's hiccups


Week 38 Lowlights:
*Getting harder to move around; slower walks to the train station, round ligament pain and belly button pain

*Having to say good-bye to my dear friends and co-workers for six months

5 comments:

house full of jays said...

Oh, that is a dropped baby! Yippee, baby is getting ready - sounds like you are, too. Hoping you're getting those feet up! xoR

Swanski said...

It won't be long now! (at least for me). I bet you will be holding your bundle this week!!

Lydia said...

Oh, I am SOOO ready!

Ellen said...

Head down is a good thing! Yeah! Wow, you'll have 6 months from work? That is a nice job. Hope all goes well. We'll pray for a safe delivery.

Lori ann said...

oh so exciting, lower baby does make walking a bit harder. i'm glad your break is here. i hope you'll be able to rest now mama.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...