Friday, December 2, 2011

Week 37


Week 37 Highlights:

*Getting 6 days off from work for the Thanksgiving holiday
*Spending Wednesday of week 37 on a mama/son date at the Science Center in Liberty State Park
*Four sweet days with Grandie and Grandpa, who came up to celebrate Thanksgiving with us
*Yummy T-day food
*Lots and Lots of R & R for me. T took care of laundry and dishes and everyone helped out cooking the Thanksgiving feast. I had lots of time to put my feet up and knit, and wouldn't you know all the pain and pressure I've been feeling at the end of this pregnancy went away (as did the daily contractions I've been having)
*6 days of sleeping in until 8am
*A very active baby
*A very happy son
*Watching S play with his grandparents


Week 37 Lowlights:

*Saying good-bye to G & G (but they'll both be back to see the new family member in a few weeks).

Midwife update: Had my Strep B test this week, which came back negative. Baby is head down and very low, but I'm not effaced or dialated yet.

By the way, I found a picture of me in week 37 with Seamus:


I never posted a week 38 picture on this blog that year because I ended up giving birth before I could. Wonder if I'll make it past week 38 this time?

4 comments:

Swanski said...

I think your second baby is lower and just more "baby"! You look great :) I have my fingers crossed whenever you have your wee one it is super fast and painless and healthy for the two of you. What more could a mama to be want?

house full of jays said...

Wow! You are getting close! So exciting. You are looking simply wonderful! I'm glad you had that lovely visit with your parents and the extra-long weekend.

Lori ann said...

So glad you were able to get the rest you need. and that your sweet men are so good to you.

SO exciting!! a new little gwyn will soon be here :)

Wendy said...

Sounds like a perfect week of rest and rejuvenation--just what you needed for the final two weeks ahead!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...