Friday, December 9, 2011

Thanks Mom!

My mother has been knitting away since finding out she was expecting another grandchild. Many of the Yarn-Alongers have asked that I post pictures of all the goodies she delivered to me on Thanksgiving.

Here are just some of those sweet hand knits (there are actually more to come when she visits this Christmas):



I'm all stocked up on wool soakers now in newborn to three-year-old sizes.


I also have lots of Puerperiums in more than just the six week size.


And some cute outfits complete with booties!

Thanks so much Mom! I can't wait to see my little model dressed in all your handiwork.

6 comments:

Mary said...

Glad you like them! I can't wait to meet that new little one!

Love you,
Mom/Grandie

Lori ann said...

oh my gosh, how fantastic, everything is so darling, such beautiful knits. well done mom.

Swanski said...

Wow! You have the bestest mom in the world!!! Lovely knits.

Lydia said...

I agree! I have a pretty awesome mom.

house full of jays said...

Holy moly! Your mom did awesome. Your babe will be nice and warm! :)

Leanne said...

Oh my!!!!!! What beautiful knitting. I love the white and red outfit. Perfect for a xmas baby! Your mom is quite the knitter!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...