This may very well be the most pathetic belly pic ever. With S sick over the weekend we didn't venture out of the house much, and I realized much too late that we never took a 34 week belly photo...so to the back yard I ran with the tripod and the camera and snapped this photo of me looking very tired and a little sloppy.
Highlights of Week 34:
* The beginning of week 34 marked Halloween! And I had a wonderful time wandering around the neighborhood with my guys, and watching S act like a Ghostbuster. This year he was big enough and brave enough to go up to most houses by himself, while T and I stood at the edge of the yard and watched.
* Yummy falafels (with rice and beans, lettuce, tomato and olives) with a friend and co-worker from a street vendor outside our workplace. Another $5 NYC lunch.
* Sweet late-night talks with husband discussing all of our dreams, worries and goals. Several times last week and this we've stayed up talking and catching up well past our bedtimes, and I've felt groggy all the next day. But it's totally worth it.
* Feeling baby feet, hiccups and a little baby bum.
* Falling asleep with S while he holds my hand nearly every night after his bedtime story.
Lowlights of Week 34:
* Wobbling a bit more than walking to the train in the morning.
*Heartburn morning, noon and night.
* Just being pregnant and caught up in rush-hour train service, not getting a seat on quite a few trains. For some reason I always take this personally.
* Having to buy more maternity clothes, sweaters and long-sleeved shirts, even though I won't need them in a few weeks.
* Missing Tennessee and missing my family.