Thursday, November 10, 2011

Week 34

This may very well be the most pathetic belly pic ever. With S sick over the weekend we didn't venture out of the house much, and I realized much too late that we never took a 34 week belly photo...so to the back yard I ran with the tripod and the camera and snapped this photo of me looking very tired and a little sloppy.



Highlights of Week 34:

* The beginning of week 34 marked Halloween! And I had a wonderful time wandering around the neighborhood with my guys, and watching S act like a Ghostbuster. This year he was big enough and brave enough to go up to most houses by himself, while T and I stood at the edge of the yard and watched.

* Yummy falafels (with rice and beans, lettuce, tomato and olives) with a friend and co-worker from a street vendor outside our workplace. Another $5 NYC lunch.

* Sweet late-night talks with husband discussing all of our dreams, worries and goals. Several times last week and this we've stayed up talking and catching up well past our bedtimes, and I've felt groggy all the next day. But it's totally worth it.

* Feeling baby feet, hiccups and a little baby bum.

* Falling asleep with S while he holds my hand nearly every night after his bedtime story.

Lowlights of Week 34:
* Wobbling a bit more than walking to the train in the morning.

*Heartburn morning, noon and night.

* Just being pregnant and caught up in rush-hour train service, not getting a seat on quite a few trains. For some reason I always take this personally.

* Having to buy more maternity clothes, sweaters and long-sleeved shirts, even though I won't need them in a few weeks.

* Missing Tennessee and missing my family.

7 comments:

Lori ann said...

just got here from yarn along, your making so much progress. i think you look really lovely (as usual), only a few more weeks to go!
i'm so sorry people don't give their seats to you, really? thats sad and so not nice.
i love your highlights though.
xoxo

house full of jays said...

Sorry you're missing family. I know that feeling. Will you see them over the holidays?
I'm sure you feel tired but you look great!! Such a cute tummy on you!

little macaroon. said...

you look s-t-u-n-n-i-n-g girl! (and I love those blue doors). Sorry to hear you're missing home. Chin up eh? (but I'm not one to talk!) x

Swanski said...

I cannot believe someone would not offer you a seat! How shameful. You look fantastic and you look all baby to me, meaning skinny. Hang in there you are almost going to be heartburn free :D

Anonymous said...

You look beautiful as usual! Only a few more weeks to go and they'll go fast. Can't wait to see you for T-day!

Love you,
Mom/Grandie

Anonymous said...

You look beautiful....That really makes me mad about the train! Not nice at all... What goes around comes around!!!! I can't wait to see you all,so excited!!!

Love you Bunches!

Mamaw Mary!

Lydia said...

The train makes me mad too, but it only ever happens when I commute to work on Saturdays and there are only two Saturdays left before my leave. Also, I have to keep reminding myself that more often than not someone does give me a seat.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...