Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Yarn-Along

Yarning-along with Ginny from Small Things this week...


On the Needles: About to finish up the Baby Eyelet Cardi; only two rows and one sleeve left to go. Next on the needles will be a little hat for myself, and then it's off to soaker land I go. With only about two months left before my due date I need to get crackin' on some diaper covers.

From the Library: More poetry! I've put Faulkner aside for awhile and started reading poetry in a desperate attempt to fire up my fiction writing again. So far it's sort of working; I'm at least thinking of stories I want to write and jotting down little sentences that pop into my head during the day.

Check out Ginny's Small Things blog to see what others are knitting and reading this week!

11 comments:

Anke said...

The baby cardigan is adorable! Lovely color and great pattern!

Swanski said...

Lovely lovely sweater! I went on ravelry to favorite it. It will not be long now (at least for me) for when the baby is here :)

Lori ann said...

oh so adorable lydia, it's such a gorgeous knit in a beautiful color for boy or girl. it looks so soft and cozy too.
that hat is so cute, you will look adorable. only 2 more months? yikes. so exciting.
xxx

Adele said...

I love that cardigan! The eyelets make it look so delicate and perfect for a wee one.

Jen said...

First of all, Happy Belated Birthday!

Such an adorable sweater for the newest little Gwyn.

Hope to see you this weekend at Rhinebeck. Check out my blog to see the hat you will be looking for. ;-)

Lydia said...

Thanks ladies!

Karen and Lori--This pregnancy is flying by for me too, and it still seems like there's so much left to do.

Jen--I hope I see you at Rhinebeck! I'll have T snap a picture of us for the blog.

Ellen said...

Jotting little words or phrases down when you think of them is always a good thing! Love that cardigan and the hat pattern looks wonderful. I live the cut out and pompom.

Oh and you won the Yarn Giveaway! Come and see. I just need your address to send it off.

house full of jays said...

Yay! I'm glad you're going to do the hat. And the cardi is sooo sweet.

Rosina {Rosy ~ Posy} said...

Your little baby cardigan is so cute :) What a great knit!

Leanne said...

What a cute little cardigan. I love making baby sweaters. So quick and darn cute.

Lydia said...

Thanks Ellen! I can't believe I won a contest. Sent my info to you this morning.

Now what to knit with that beautiful red yarn?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...