Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Yarn-Along

Yarning-along with Ginny from Small Things this Wednesday...



On the Needles:
This should have been done ages ago, but I let my puerperium fall by the wayside while on vacation; I did the same with my new Barbara Kingsolver book. I never find time to knit or read in Tennessee for some reason, and even though I had only a little bit of sleeve left to knit on my puerperium, I'm just now picking it up again.

Off the Bookshelf: T just bought us a new sewing machine and then surprised me with a bunch of simple sewing for baby and kid books. Soon he'll teach me to sew!

3 comments:

Swanski said...

Oh that goldie gold color looks like mine so there for I love it!! Such a lovely project :)

Lori ann said...

that looks so cute, i am adding the puerperium to my queue too, (maybe it's already there, i have too many things i want to knit!)

what a lovely gift, a new machine and books!

Lydia said...

Lori ann--you will LOVE knitting the puerperium. It's super fast and fun.

Swanski--We have great taste in colors.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...