Saturday, August 13, 2011

Week 21


Week 21 was pretty smooth sailing. This week the babe has been moving even more than before and way more than S ever moved. It seems like this kid is always kicking, stretching, rolling around. Sometimes he/she wakes me up at night with all the movement, and whenever my doctor tries to find the heartbeat with the handheld doppler she has a very hard time because the baby just won't stay still.


We're in Tn right now and having a lovely time. I've been away from the computer most of the week, not checking email or facebook or updating here. Instead I've been fishing, hiking, camping and eating roasted marshmallows. Seamus has been barefoot, sweaty and covered in dirt and watermelon juice the entire time we've been here. It's been the BEST kind of vacation.

2 comments:

house full of jays said...

You look so fantastic! I love that red dress!
Glad you're making the most of your vacation - enjoy!

Lydia said...

Thanks Rachel! I was so lazy and relaxed on vacation; I have a lot of catching up to do on my internet browsing. LOVE looking at all the sweet photos of your new little girl.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...