Sunday, April 24, 2011

Here Comes Peter Cottontail...


Between S's birthday and Easter, there's been a boatload of sugar consumed in our house this week, and a 4-year-old so excited about it all he can barely sleep. This Easter I wanted to make most of what when into Seamus's basket, but since time is precious and I also had a birthday to plan for, I decided to forgo the homemade chocolate bunnies and handmade Easter baskets and let Cadbury and Stop and Shop do most of that work.

I did, however, manager to make two special things...


An easy handknit chick that took only half an hour to knit up...and holds a secret surprise:


And some simple crepe paper carrots that also held Easter treats inside:


We also dyed Easter eggs of course:





And now we're getting ready to hide and hunt them all. Happy Easter everyone!


2 comments:

Julia said...

I love the chicks! Where can I get the pattern?

Lydia said...

Sorry Julia. I forgot to post a link. I just now added one to this post. It's a super-easy and fast pattern--and it's free!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...