Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Finished Object: Stegosaurus Hat



I finished up Mr. S's Stegosaurus Hat yesterday, and surprised him with it when I picked him up from school. He has been so excited about this hat, and when I put it on him and he pranced out into the playroom with it, a bunch of boys gathered around him and started touching the spikes and asking questions about it.

The whole walk home Mr. S was a Stegosaurus. He walked like he thought a Stegosaurus would walk and roared at nearly everyone we passed on the sidewalk. When we got home I had to make him stop trying to eat the plants out of the back yard.





The pattern came from Tot Toppers and was easy and so much fun to make. Last year I made two adult sized Stegi hats for friends. They look just as cool on grown people too!

1 comment:

Kimberly said...

That is THE cutest thing I have ever seen! I love the photo where Seamus is roaring, so cute!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...