Monday, July 13, 2009

Out and About with a New Camera

As promised here are some photos taken with my new Samsung SL30, just a point-and-shoot... but a dandy one! Someday I hope to be the owner of this camera.



Says Seamus, "Come here squirrel. I have a nut for you."




Seamus climbed all those stairs all by himself:


See:







Running:

Ice Cream:








Ants:




King of the world:




Playing ball and blowing bubbles at the park:














Catalpa Tree:




Hands in mouth, Seamus's new habit:












Listening to our echoes in the "tunnel" of the condo complex by the bay:






Birdwatching:





Ducks and geese in the bay:







Our favorite Italian Deli, just a couple blocks from our apartment:






Seamus's famous say-cheese face:




























5 comments:

Kitty said...

Oh! The bubble picture looks just like his papa!!!! And the pic on the stairs...he looks so big now.

Mary said...

Great pics! I'm so glad you got that camera! I was afraid I'd be suffering through withdrawal... He's growing up so fast!

Love you!
Mom/Grandie

Anonymous said...

He must like those Spider-Man sherbets. I can't wait to come home this weekend! After this coming visit just two more weeks and I'll be home for good!

Derrick, Kimberly and Aiden Morris said...

Seamus makes those frozen treats look yummy!

Rayne said...

He is so cute!! Lovely pictures you have taken with your new Samsung SL30 camera... Nice photography!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...