Friday, July 31, 2009

IT'S OVER!!!




Well, my internship with Hasbro ended Friday. Next to meeting Lydia, and witnessing the birth of my boy, it was the most amazing experience of my life. Especially the last two hours. I learned quite a bit, and I think that if they will have me back, that me and the family could be very happy living in Rhode Island. Being away  from the two most important in my life for two months was tough, but ultimately it was for the betterment of our family's future. A lot of things happened that are going to make the next year a year full of questions and very important decisions. I can't wait to get home and give my woman a big kiss on the mouth. I'm also looking forward to spending the next month playing catch up with the boy. 

The guys and gals I worked with were all great, and I can't thank them enough. They are the best in the industry at what they do, and I couldn't ask for better teachers. Thanks to all!



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

outstanding! welcome home. we are so proud of you all our love. aunt sandy and donny

Lydia said...

Yay! Can't wait for your 3 o'clock train. We've missed you sooooooooooo much!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...