Thursday, June 25, 2009

This and That

I was still asleep when the alarm when off this morning, and I wandered into the kitchen and poured a big scoop of ground coffee into the cat's food dish.

Seamus woke up just a few minutes later and ran straight away into the bathroom to play with the animals in his new shampoo rinsing cup.



Somehow I found myself with a few minutes to spare before the dog needs walking and we start off on our day. So I thought I'd take a moment to post a little something.

Here's a picture of the chocolate strawberry Father's Day cake we had over the weekend. It's one of Paulanto's specialties, and I've been thinking about it all week.

5 comments:

Mary said...

Did Kiki like his coffee? That cake looks divine!

Love you!
Mom/Grandie

Anonymous said...

BWAAAAAAAHAHAHAHA!!!! I wish I could have been there for that. Classic.

T.

Lydia said...

G--The last thing Kiki needs is caffeine. He already drives me nuts.

The cake was most divine. When you come back up with Dad, we'll get another one.

T--That was classic Lydia. I know I've done more things like that in the past but I can't remember what they were.

Kitty said...

Please don't caffinate that cat. I still shudder whilst remembering the hiss of warning from that gremlin at your house years ago. The other day I turned on the garbage disposal instead of the light in the kitchen and got a growl of disagreement from it. Then later Bob did the same thing!

Lydia said...

You have a garbage disposal, K? Lucky lady!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...