Sunday, April 5, 2009

Spring Has Sprung

I think it's safe to say we've made it through our first New Jersey winter, and boy was it rough. I think, I hope, spring is really here, and those frigid, blustery days are behind us for awhile. Today was the first day of Mr. T's spring break, and even though I was still sick (still!), we went to the park anyway. We had blue skies and fair weather all the way.

Here are some highlights:



















Mr. S chased pigeons everywhere:






And stalked squirrels with Papa:





We gathered rocks and Seamus threw them in the bay:





We fed the ducks:







And before long, we were feeding the seagulls too.





Seamus found his own personal pigeon to feed.



Papa, that bread is for the birds!



At the end of the day, Seamus slid down the slide all by himself, and even tried it head first a couple of times.



We hope the rest of the week is this much fun!

4 comments:

buddydon said...

twuz a beeyootifull day all rite. looks lack mr s had eem a real good time. glad yall made it thru the furst winter even ifn we mite could git a bit of winter yet (i hope we dont).

we are countin the daze till the 18th.

Lydia said...

We're counting the days too! Can't wait to see you guys.

Mary said...

Looks like a great start to Spring Break! Hope you have a wonderful week and your cold gets better. Love you & can't wait to see you in 11 days!

Love,
Mom/Grandie

The Michaels said...

Oh, how I miss you guys. I love seeing you all together and smiley. How I wish we could have a shared bday party for the kids. I want you all three to pile up and give hundreds of kisses to each other and think of me because that is what I would do if you guys were here. Love, love, love all around. PS - We had snow and yuckiness today.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...