Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Some writing things I should mention...

Fox Force 5, the chapbook collective featuring work by Suzanne Burns, Elizabeth Ellen, Andrea Kneeland, Brandi Wells and me, with cover art by Christy Call is now available for preorder from Paper Hero Press. Five little books for only $10! So if you still haven't bought a copy of my chapbook, here's your chance. And the cherry on top is that you'll get four other chapbooks by tremendous writers. That's five chapbooks for the price of two of mine!

Also, I somehow forgot to mention that The Rose Metal Press Field Guide to Writing Flash Fiction: Tips from Editors, Teachers, and Writers in the Field is available for pre-order from Rose Metal Press. My story, In the Air a Shining Heart accompanies an essay by Rusty Barnes.

2 comments:

The Michaels said...

I just read "In the Air...". I am rocked each time I read something of yours. At times I feel like my breath is caught and I can only take half a breath. The way you feel on a roller coaster just as it changes directions. Sometimes I might read something a second or third time until I can breath all the way through it.
I love you bunches. For your creativity, your wit and your pluck. I am happy for your successes and stand at the ready, pompoms in hand to cheer again and again.

Lydia said...

That is the sweetest thing anyone's ever said about my writing. I'm going to read that comment every time a story gets rejected. Thanks, Kitty!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...