Tuesday, February 10, 2009

More tofu...my child said these words tonight at dinner. And yesterday when presented with a PB&J and a bowl of peas, he pushed the PB&J to the side, ate all the peas and then asked for more. Mr. S is such a health nut. I've been a vegetarian for 15 years and still can't stand tofu, and although I LOVE veggies, I will usually take a PB&J or junk food over them any day. Seamus would rather eat strawberries or blueberries than cookies, and is constantly asking if the strawberries are all gone, if he can have a clementine or a tangerine or a "slippery mango." I hope he doesn't grow out of this.

More quirks to report regarding Mr. S:
The past three mornings he has woken me and Mr. T up meowing.

He's starting to pretend-play more and more. His dinosaurs will have whole conversations. They fight and make up. They nose-kiss. They ask their mommies for food. Sometimes, he'll run up to me and say, Hurry, hurry Mommy! The big bad wolf is coming, and he'll start running and squealing through the house.

He is obsessed with Batgirl. He has been for awhile now. Mr. T has a $20 collectible Batgirl action figure and I have a Batgirl t-shirt (that I bought to impress Mr. T a long time ago), and Seamus has latched on to this character. Seamus found every way he could to get his hands on this action figure, and finally Mr. T gave it to him. Last night in the bathtub, her right leg fell off below the knee. A few nights ago, Mr. T showed Seamus clips from the Batgirl show on You Tube, and now all day long Seamus asks us to sing the Batgril song. Over and over. Just so you know what a horrible song this is...




In other news, I responded to a temp ad on craigslist today, and they called me a couple of hours later. Looks like I'll be going for an interview on Thursday. It will probably be clerical work that doesn't pay much, but I'll happily take it.

3 comments:

Derrick, Kimberly and Aiden Morris said...

I think you got off a little eaiser than I did. I bought a guitar to impress Derrick. It worked I suppose, we're married hehe.

Lydia said...

That's funny, Kim! Did you ever learn to play?

Derrick, Kimberly and Aiden Morris said...

Oh no, it was just a prop haha

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...