Friday, January 30, 2009

Going Home...

Looks like Mr. S and I will be making an impromptu visit to Tennessee for my father's birthday. His birthday isn't until next week, but there was a super-cheap, last minute flight from Newark to Knoxville this weekend, and my mother surprised us by purchasing a ticket. I can't wait to see grass and trees again. And mountains and farmland. And family!

We'll only be staying for a few days and probably won't be making it up to Johnson City, but if anyone is planning on being in the Knoxville area, we could possibly meet up.

9 comments:

Rebecca said...

have a lovely visit!

buddydon said...

thats grate news! when are ye a'leavin? ifn thays time, i could brang ye sum books ...

Lydia said...

Thanks Rebecca! And BD, I'll email you.

Derrick, Kimberly and Aiden Morris said...

How wonderful! Have a great visit.

alice said...

have a safe flight.
miss you all

Anonymous said...

Its official...I no longer exist.

Mr. T

Amanda said...

What a wonderful surprise. Enjoy your family!

Lydia said...

Thanks Kim! And thanks Alice! We miss you too.

Mr. T--I'm sorry you're not able to go with us. Even though I'll be around family, I'll be terribly lonely without you. Get lots of work done, and we'll smother you with kisses soon!

Thanks Amanda! Too bad I can't get up there to meet your newest family member. Soon though.

Anonymous said...

Mr T....I think about you often....just remember, all the hard work, the long days, nights and weekends will one day pay off and you'll be able to spend more time with your loves; right now you're working so hard for all of you to have a bright secure future! Keep your head up and school will be over before you know it....then hopefully life will be kind and let you settle down into a routine which allows you more time to be with your beloved family!
Love,
Gina

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...