Monday, September 29, 2008

Special Delivery!

Another special delivery today...this time from my mother. She sent a nice, big box filled to the brim with whole bean Gevalia coffee, the new Debbie Bliss Knitting Magazine, Halloween candy and lots of goodies for Seamus, including new crayons and coloring books, a pumpkin costume and tons more. Thanks Mom! You made our day brighter. (I don't know about Seamus, but I needed it.)








Thomas had his meeting with the FAO Schwartz president today. He looked so handsome:




Came home with a nice goodie bag for Seamus and lots of great things to say about one of the world's best toy stores.



More rain today, so no outdoor fun. Yesterday, however, there was a break in the weather and Seamus and I were able to go down to the Bay. Business was booming with the cargo ships, and there were cormorants, geese and seagulls everywhere. We got goose poop all over our stroller and shoes, but it was still fun.





4 comments:

Derrick, Kimberly and Aiden Morris said...

Seamus is going to look so cute in that pumpkin outfit. I've not decided what Aiden is going to be for Halloween.

Lydia Gwyn said...

He might actually be a squirrel if we can find a costume. He's really into squirrels right now.

Babys R' Us has the cutest infant costumes. I can't wait to see what you come up with for Aiden.

Kitten DeClaude said...

Oh, I love you guys so much. Thomas did look handsome. That picture of Shim-sham reading the card cracked me up. He is so big. I doubt he will remember auntie Kitty.

Lydia Gwyn said...

Sweet Kitten DeClaude--we miss you bunches. Of course Shim-Sham remembers his auntie Kitty. You know we will probably come home for x-mas...our families should get together.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...