Tuesday, August 5, 2008

The Hunt by Thomas Gwyn

Well, as much as I love the town of Bayonne, finding an apartment is proving harder than I thought. Most people do not want pets or won't rent because of the fact that Lydia and I do not have jobs yet. Hopefully Lydia is playing the lotto so that we can throw a bunch of money at this problem and just be done with it.

On the bright side, everyday that I spend in Bayonne reaffirms my belief that this is where I want my family to live. Its a great town. If I didn't know better, there would be no way of telling that NYC is just few miles away. Parents are out on the streets with their kids, parks of all sizes are to be found in just about every part of town, and you can walk to any part of town you want in less than 30 minutes (and enjoy doing it!). I really hope I find something soon. Speaking of which, I have to go look at an apartment right now.

1 comment:

Lydia Gwyn said...

I'm going out now to buy powerball tickets!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...