Sunday, August 3, 2008

The Copelands Say Aideu

The Copeland Clan says good-bye to three Gwyns and a Davenport. One Gwyn was in NJ and could not be present. Boo hoo! We miss you Papa Gwyn. Good luck in grad school Mr. Davenport!






Seamus had fun, fun, fun playing with, and eating, driveway rocks:





He also loved playing peek-a-boo with Aunt Nora:





And smiling for the camera:




Posing with Grandpa, Uncle Hob and Uncle Phil:





Aunt Nora and Aunt Vivian join the party:



The Copelands--Nora and Dan, Phil, Jeremiah, Me and Seamus, Vivian and Grandpa:



An apple:




The end of a long, hot day:

2 comments:

Kimberly said...

I'm very sad we didn't get to see you all again before you left. These first two weeks with Aiden have been a blur of diapers, bottles and trying my best to sneak a nap in.

I'm happy you had a good time at the going away part. Seamus looks so tired in that last picture. I'll keep my fingers crossed T finds a place for you guys soon.

Lydia Gwyn said...

Thanks Kimberly! I hope to see you when I come back to visit. Aiden will be so big then.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...